Are we talking Sudoku, one-upmanship or subtly playing one’s partner? Even if being teased can be a massive turn-on, mind games are a minefield, so there’s the potential to get hurt badly.
- Bail at the last minute
- Flirt with others publicly
- Bar from your place
- Never take your picture together
- Keep friends and family out of it
- Have an alias in your ‘phone address book
- Don’t spend the night
- Go hot and cold
- No talk of the future
- No reference to bf, gf, partner, etc
Are you playing mind games or being played yourself?
Please tell us your experiences – email@example.com We’ll keep it 100% anonymous.